Record Magazine Holder DIY
Cost under $15
6 - 7 Vinyl Records (I only made 5, but extra are good so you can choose ideal results)
2 .18oz Krazy Glue
9 x 13 Glass Pyrex Dish (or something equivalent)
Electric water kettler or other means to boil water
Heat-proof and latex gloves
1. Boil water (Be prepared to re-boil a few times, I was able to bend 2 records per boil).ç
2. Pour boiling water in Pyrex dish.
3. Submerge record into boiling water - record will become very flexible, only submerge until end of label.
4. Use tongs to bend end of record up, I used a small rolling pin to help shape into a smooth curve (records become inflexible very quickly).
5. Once all records are formed, glue top of record to bottom of curve of another record - repeat until all are done. (Use latex gloves to apply, super glue on skin is the worst!)
6. The center hole in the top record is perfect for hanging the magazine rack.